|Title of the article
INFLUENCE OF BUSINESS START-UPS ON REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT (BY THE EXAMPLE OF SAMARA REGION)
Orlova Lyudmila Viktorovna, Doctor of sociological sciences, professor, sub-department of sociology, political science and Russian history, Samara State Technical University (244 Molodogvardeyskaya street, Samara, Russia), Orlovalv313@mail.ru
Shchukina Nina Petrovna, Doctor of sociological sciences, professor, sub-department of Russian and medical history and social sciences, Samara State Medical University (89 Chapaevskaya street, Samara, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The research topicality is determined by the crucial necessity of the complex measures conducting on start-ups development in Samara region. The results of the research are aimed on creation positive conditions of maintenance of progressive development not only of the separate region but also of Russian economy in general. The objective of the research is discovering of correlation of the regional development and start-ups basic factors.
Materials and methods. Realization of examinational task was achieved on the base of analysis of analytical and statistical data as well as on the base of the expert polling which was conducted in April, May 2017. The research included methods of systematic analysis, economic statistics, methods of sociological expert polling, method of statistic data analysis, method of quality expert evaluation.
Results. In the frames of conducted research we received the following results:
– the factors influencing the regional development form the side of start-ups were determined;
– the priority approaches of formation and development of innovative start-ups were proved and offered.
Conclusions. Partnership relations of regional authorities and innovative entrepreneurship provide the stable social-economic development of the business itself as well as the region in general. The importance of start-ups for formation and development of effective regional innovative systems updates the research linked with revealing the main approaches in the activities of regional start-ups. The achieved data can be used for supporting of huge management decisions in the field of management of regional infrastructure of small and medium business supporting with the goal of rising its adjusting to changing factors of external and internal spheres and determining the paths of stable development.
start-ups, business, innovative entrepreneurship, social-economic development, factors
|| Download PDF
1. Inshakov M. O., Orlova A. A. Vestnik Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ser. 3, Ekonomika. Ekologiya [Bulletin of Volgograd State University. Series: 3, Economics. Ecology]. 2014, no. 1, pp. 66–76.
2. Gosudarstvennaya programma RF «Ekonomicheskoe razvitie i innovatsionnaya ekonomika » [State Program of the Russian Federation “Economic development and innovation economy”]. RRS “ConsultantPlus”. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/docu
ment/cons_doc_LAW_162191 (accessed Jan. 20, 2018).
3. Pravitel'stvo Samarskoy oblasti [The Government of Samara region]. Available at: http://www.samregion.ru/
4. Regiony Rossii. Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskie pokazateli [Socioeconomic indices]. Rosstat. Moscow, 2012–2017.
5. Kosharnaya G. B. Vlast' [Power]. 2016, no. 9, pp. 133–137.
6. Boosting Innovations: The Cluster Approach. OECD. Paris, 1999.
7. Samarskaya oblast'. Statisticheskiy ezhegodnik [Samara region. Statistical yearbook]. Samarastat. Samara, 2012–2017. Available at: http://samarastat.gks.ru/ (accessed Jan. 20, 2018).
8. Reyting innovatsionnogo razvitiya sub"ektov Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Innovative development rating of regions of the Russian Federation]. Ed. L. M. Gokhberg. Moscow: NIU VShE, 2016, iss. 4, 248 p.
9. Federal'naya sluzhba gosudarstvennoy statistiki: sayt [Federal Service of State Statistics: website]. Available at: http://www.gks.ru/ (accessed Jan. 20, 2018).
Дата создания: 13.06.2018 14:19
Дата обновления: 01.10.2018 13:58